Oxford Historic Preservation Commission agenda for Jan. 12
Published 6:00 am Sunday, January 10, 2016
Oxford Historic Preservation Commission
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 5:30 p.m. City Hall courtroom
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015, and Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2015, and re-approval of the minutes of June 9, 2015.
4. Public hearing for Case No. 353 – COA for Christeen Shivers for property located on 611 North Lamar Blvd.
5. Public hearing for Case No. 358 – COA for Phase One, Ltd. for property located at 1212 Washington Ave.
6. Public hearing for Case No. 359 – COA for Michael and Alex Bridge for property located on 1504 Madison Ave.
7. Public hearing for Case No. 360 – COA for Michael and Alex Bridge for property located on 915 Jefferson Ave. (Postponed)
8. Public hearing for Case No. 361– COA for Tyson Bridge for property located on 1503 Van Buren Ave.
9. Approval of amendments to the sign ordinance and design guidelines.
10. Discussion regarding the possible changes to the (COA) Certificate of Appropriateness application.