Lafayette County Board of Supervisors agenda 5/2/15
Lafayette County Board
Monday, 8 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. Approve agenda
3. Approve minutes of April 18, 2016, meeting.
4. Approve claims docket.
5. Consent agenda:
a. Approve annual financial report for constables: Avery Dunn, Jack Theobald and Jody Mayfield. (Lisa Carwyle)
b. Spread on the minutes the payment of $10,551 to the Circuit Clerk for April term of court. (Baretta Mosley)
c. Authorize refund of taxes to bidder, Cynthia Floyd, in the amount of $498.51 due to erroneous tax sale. (Sylvia Baker)
d. Approve back pay of $5,836.00 to the tax collector and assessor for mistake in salary, due to an increase in assessed valuation for 2014, 2015 and January-April of 2016. (Sylvia Baker)
e. Spread on the minutes the employment of Ladazeric Williams, Justin Wrenn and Hoby James as sheriff’s deputies. (Sheriff East)
f. Authorize transfer of additional funds to contingencies for State Aid Project No. LSBP-36(25). (Larry Britt)
6. Consider Planning Commission recommendation of preliminary and final plat approval to rebuild one building at The Ranch (formerly known as Pine Creek Cove). (Larry Britt)
7. Consider Planning Commission recommendation of a variance request for 10 feet on the extension of building on east side for The Oxford EAGLE’s new location. (Larry Britt)
8. Consider Planning Commission recommendation of Commercial Site Plan for The Oxford EAGLE’S new location. (Larry Britt)
9. Road manager report. (Jerry Haynie)
10. Adopt resolution approving MEMA District 2 Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan. (David Shaw)
11. Approve update to employee handbook. (Lisa Carwyle)
12. Consider executive session.