Lafayette County Board of Supervisors agenda
Board of Supervisors
Tuesday, 5 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Approve agenda
3. Approve minutes of June 2, June 6, and June 9, 2016, meetings.
4. Approve claims docket.
5. Consent agenda:
a. Consider approval of travel for Justice Court clerk and deputy clerks to attend the MS Justice Court Clerks annual convention in Biloxi on Sept. 7-9, 2016. (Jill Carwyle)
b. Consider approval of payroll clerk to attend PERS Employer Training in Tupelo, on June 22, 2016. (Lisa Carwyle)
c. Consider approving solid waste write-offs for May 2016. (Kenneth Drewery)
d. Consider approving service contract for siren maintenance with Precision Communications. (David Shaw)
e. Consider approval of travel for Emergency Management coordinator to attend MCDEMA Board of Directors retreat in Lousiville on July 19-21, 2016. (David Shaw)
f. Approve Jon Coleman, assistant road manager, to sign purchase requisitions. (Lisa Carwyle)
g. Spread on the minutes payment to chancery clerk for serving as clerk of the board in the amount of $1,500, pursuant to Mississippi Code 25-7-9(g). (Sherry Wall)
6. Consider tax exemption request from The Blake on parcel number 135R-22-002.06, true value of property, $7,131,072.93. (Sylvia Baker)
7. Consider approval of program for State Aid Project No. SAP-36(29)M, paving on County Road 325. (Larry Britt)
8. Consider approval of change order and supplemental agreement for State Aid Project No. LSBP-36(29), County Road 107. (Larry Britt)
9. Consider approval of Board Order for transferring of funds on State Aid Project No. LSBP-36(29), County Road 107. (Larry Britt)
10. Consider Forestry quotes for cutting on County Road 406. (Larry Britt)
11. Discuss proposed changes to subdivision regulations. (Larry Britt)
12. Approve board president to sign notice of award package for NRCS Emergency Watershed Protection Project on 4 Mile Branch west of Brittany Woods subdivision. (Larry Britt)
13. Consider lease agreement with Lafayette Springs for fire station. (Wes Anderson)
14. Discuss changing meeting time for first board meeting of each month back to 9 a.m. (Lisa Carwyle)
15. Consider executive session.
16. Recess until Thursday, June 23, 2016, at 8:30 a.m.