SEC football media days 2016 schedule, times, TV channel, live stream: Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, Alabama, LSU and more
Published 11:06 am Sunday, July 10, 2016
SEC football 2016 gets underway this week when media days begin in Birmingham at the Hyatt Wynfrey Hotel.
Fans, of course, want to know the SEC media days complete schedule so they can follow their teams, coaches and players. SEC commissioner Greg Sankey gets it started but Auburn and coach Gus Malzahn are the first team, coaches and players to go on Monday.
The SEC Network will broadcast the entire event and you can watch it from the office via live stream at WatchESPN.com.
Email newsletter signup
Here is the complete schedule below, courtesy of fbsschedules.com:
MONDAY, JULY 11
*All times Eastern.
12:35 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.
• SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey
• Auburn (Gus Malzahn, Carl Lawson, Montravius Adams, Marcus Davis)
3:30 – 6:30p.m.
• Florida (Jim McElwain, David Sharpe, Jarrad Davis, Marcus Maye)
• Vanderbilt (Derek Mason, Ralph Webb, Zach Cunningham, Oren Burks)
TUESDAY, JULY 12
9:35 – 10:00 a.m.
• Steve Shaw, SEC Coordinator of Football Officials
10:05 a.m. – 1:25 p.m.
• Georgia (Kirby Smart, Jeb Blazevich, Brandon Kublanow, Dominick Sanders)
• Mississippi State (Dan Mullen, Richie Brown, Fred Ross, A.J. Jefferson)
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
• Tennessee (Butch Jones, Joshua Dobbs, Jalen Reeves-Maybin, Cameron Sutton)
• Texas A&M (Kevin Sumlin, Myles Garrett, Trevor Knight, Ricky Seals-Jones)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 13
10:05 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.
• Alabama (Nick Saban, Jonathan Allen, O.J. Howard, Eddie Jackson)
• Arkansas (Bret Bielema, Brooks Ellis, Deatrich Wise Jr., Jeremy Sprinkle
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
• Kentucky (Mark Stoops, Jojo Kemp, Courtney Love, Jon Toth)
• Missouri (Barry Odom, Sean Culkin, Charles Harris, Michael Scherer)
THURSDAY, JULY 14
10:05 a.m. – 2:35 p.m.
• South Carolina (Will Muschamp, Deebo Samuel, Marquavius Lewis, Mason Zandi)
• Ole Miss (Hugh Freeze, Chad Kelly, Evan Engram, D.J. Jones)
• LSU (Les Miles, Leonard Fournette, Ethan Pocic, Tre’Davious White)