Ole Miss vs. Middle Tennessee State live stream on Facebook link
Published 2:28 pm Friday, December 8, 2017
The Ole Miss men’s basketball team will try to end a two-game losing streak on the road at Middle Tennessee State on Saturday. The game is not on ESPN3 or the SEC Network but fans will be glad to know they can live stream the game exclusively from Facebook thanks to a Stadium network feed there.
The Ole Miss vs. Middle Tennessee State game is Saturday, December 9 at 5 p.m. in Murfreesboro. You can watch the game live here on Facebook.
– The Rebels and Blue Raiders are facing off for the fifth time in the past seven seasons.
– Ole Miss is coming off back-to-back overtime losses, playing in consecutive overtime games for the first time since the 1981-82 campaign.
– Saturday’s contest will be the first true road game for the Rebels.
– Ole Miss is 7-4 in the first true road game of each season under Andy Kennedy.
– Ranked No. 16 in the RPI, Middle Tennessee will be the highest-rated opponent Ole Miss has faced this season.
– Opponents the Rebels have already faced this season have a combined record of 37-23 (.597).
– The Rebels are already 1-0 vs. Conference USA opponents this season, having defeated Rice in the MGM Resorts Main Event in Las Vegas (Nov. 22).
– Ole Miss is in the midst of a stretch playing seven of eight games at home, while finishing up a three-game gauntlet against teams that made the 2017 NCAA Tournament.
– The Rebels have used five different starting lineups in seven games, one of 10 different teams nationally to have done that.
– Senior Deandre Burnett ranks second in the SEC and 17th nationally with a 3.9 assist/turnover ratio; he’s recorded 21 assists and only two turnovers over the past three games.
– With 83 career blocks, senior Marcanvis Hymon ranks 11th on the school’s all-time list.
– Guards are accounting for 77.8 percent of the Rebels’ scoring.
– Terence Davis has scored double digits in 21 of the last 22 games dating back to last season, including 12 straight.
– Two Rebels, Markel Crawford and Marcanvis Hymon, are Tennessee natives.
– Ole Miss is in the 12th season of the Andy Kennedy era; Kennedy, the Dean of the SEC, is the winningest coach in school history with 238 victories.
– Only seven games into this season, Kennedy already has the fifth-most wins in SEC history by a coach in his first 12 years in the league at one school.