Alderman candidate Crowe promises transparency
Published 1:01 am Monday, January 15, 2024
Ed. Note: This is the second of a series allowing candidates for the Alderman At-Large seat to discuss themselves and what they want for Oxford.
Mary Martha Hodge Crowe, a fifth-generation Oxonian who embraces Oxford’s legacy while looking toward Oxford’s future, proudly announces her candidacy for position of Alderman At-Large for the upcoming Special Election is planned for Tuesday, Feb. 6, at the Oxford Conference Center.
With a deep commitment to serving the community in which she was raised and a proven track record of involvement and leadership in various clubs and organizations, Mary Martha brings a wealth of experience and perspective to Oxford’s city leadership. Her candidacy is fueled by her desire to manage Oxford’s growth responsibly while ensuring all citizens’ best interests are considered and maintaining what makes Oxford the special place it is.
Email newsletter signup
Key points about Mary Martha’s candidacy:
- Community Advocacy: Mary Martha has a longstanding history of active participation in work and community-related organizations. From serving as past-President of Junior Auxiliary of Oxford to serving as an administrator in the Oxford School District, Mary Martha always does her part to make her community a better place. She and her husband, Brad, have five children, so she knows the importance of a community where all people are considered when decisions are made.
- Leadership: As a proven leader, Mary Martha understands the importance of collaboration. She has successfully worked with diverse groups to achieve common goals. Her ability to bring people together and find common ground is instrumental in addressing the opportunities and challenges facing Oxford.
- Commitment to Transparency: Mary Martha values transparency and open communication. She pledges to keep residents informed about key decisions and initiatives, ensuring the community remains engaged and informed.
- Local Economic Development: Recognizing the importance of a thriving local economy, Mary Martha is committed to supporting initiatives promoting economic development, job development, affordable housing, and sustainable growth in Oxford.
- Oxford’s Rich History: When making decisions Mary Martha is committed to remembering what makes Oxford unique while making common-sense decisions for Oxford’s future.
Mary Martha Crowe is excited about the opportunity to represent the interests of all Oxford residents as Alderman At-Large. To learn more about Mary Martha, visit her website at www.marymarthacrowe4oxford.com.
Media inquiries, interviews, or additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-801-1608
Vote February 6th at the Oxford Conference Center for Mary Martha Crowe!