How much is tuition at Ole Miss? Tuition for Mississippi State, USM, JSU and more
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Tuition and fees would rise at Mississippi’s eight public universities in fall 2017 under changes approved by the College Board. Most universities had already locked their plans in place, but Delta State must receive additional approval later. Here’s a look at tuition and fees for two semesters (fall and spring), as well as the percentage change from the current academic year:
– Alcorn State University: $6,710, up 2.5 percent.
– Delta State University: $6,733, up 4.9 percent (includes a $60-a-semester facilities fee).
– Jackson State University: $7,547, up 3.9 percent (includes a $50-a-semester facilities fee and $10-a-semester activities fee).
– Mississippi State University: $8,070, up 3.7 percent (includes a $50-a-semester facilities charge and a $5-a-semester activities fee).
– Mississippi University for Women: $6,363, up 4.9 percent (includes a $50-a-semester facilities fee).
– Mississippi Valley State University: $6,248, up 2.2 percent (includes a $10-a-semester activities fee).
– University of Mississippi: $8,060, up 3.9 percent (includes a $50-a-semester facilities fee and a $5-a-semester activities fee).
– University of Mississippi Medical Center: $7,950, up 4 percent.
– University of Southern Mississippi: $7,963, up 3.8 percent. (includes a $35-a-semester facilities fee and a $20-a-semester activities fee).
Source: Mississippi College Board.